How to upload my product pics to sell?

Sushma_SpkvMart0119Sushma_SpkvMart0119 Meesho Member Posts: 3

Comments

• nehal2865nehal2865 Meesho Member Posts: 1

• Sumith01Sumith01 Meesho Member Posts: 1,197 Community Champion
    Hello @Sushma_SpkvMart0119..... welcome to meesho family 😍...  First of all  cahnge Ur pic on Ur profile Nd get photogenic badge... And follow Nd comment all threads in community Nd get more exciting badges and community points to grow up....
     Now coming  to the point...
               Check out the best catalogue at meesho app...Nd share to Ur whatsapp group r n status... Ur family members Nd frnds can see tis  products...give a reasonable price and with low margin ... They feel better to purchase at u....
     Happy reselling..😍👍keep growing with meesho
  • NaimaNaima Meesho Member Posts: 377 ✭✭✭✭
    Share high star product ..........n keep low margin to customers.....that can help customer's happy.........n they order more products n we get more orders........thank u

• VinitaupretiVinitaupreti Meesho Member Posts: 3,595 Community Champion
    Hello welcome to meesho community 
    Plz change your profile pic for win community badges
    Also how to upload pic on your whatsapp groups or status with adding margin must watch this video

• SalgarlaxmisSalgarlaxmis Meesho Member Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hii Sushma well come to meesho community. When you click on products you can see at bottom share click on that now you can share products now select on which  number you wants to share & send it ok. You can share with  your friends and family or on your whats app group .
  • MahendherMahendher Meesho Member Posts: 1
    Spppprr
  • Sakshi_Jain_0189Sakshi_Jain_0189 Meesho Member Posts: 1
    Mujhe apne items sell karne h yaha how I can
  • KeerthilellapaliKeerthilellapali Meesho Member Posts: 1
    How to upload my product pic to sell?